8/05/2016

Friday Five

It's finally Friday!

Linking up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!


I'm so ready for the weekend. We are traveling to Nashville to help some family, but even in Nashville I don't have to wake up 5:30 everyday. Woohoo. 

1.  First, Hallie has been successfully sleeping in her crib for over one week now! Considering her big brother took one, ONE, nap in his crib, EVER, that is a pretty large accomplishment. She still cries a little in the middle of the night, but we just go in and pat her sweet little back and off to dream land she goes. Yay, Hallie!

2.   I finally posted Hallie's sweet birth story HERE. I was so nervous and determined to have a successful VBAC, and we did it! 




3.   I think we are getting at least one bunny! My good friend had some accidental bunny babies, and we want one! I used these pictures to convince my husband.




It worked like a charm. Who could resist this?


4. We have been given so many tomatoes, we can't eat them fast enough. I need a good salsa recipe, and I'm lost. I have tried so many, and none of them taste just right to me. I need chunky, heat with good flavor?

5.  We finally have a ponytail, and I can't handle the cute!


Happy Friday!

Amy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment