4/03/2014

I miss my BUMP

One of my favorite cousins is 20 weeks pregnant.  Neither of us have a sister, and we grew up 5 minutes from one another.  We spent everyday together until I had to grow up and start kindergarten :).  She loves to work out and takes her fitness very seriously to say the least.  I saw her a week ago, and she was feeling large, already.  I told her she is experiencing the best part right now!  She definitely has a bump, but it is still small enough to see toes, shave legs, bend over and many other things she has no clue is about to lose the ability to do.  When I was pregnant, I absolutely could not wait for the day when I could finally show off my bump.



















 

That last picture was 12 days before Griffin was born.  I remember getting dressed to actually go out in public the first few times after he was born.   My cute bump was gone, and my pre-baby clothes just didn't look the same.  I told my cousin she needs to enjoy this while it lasts.  Even if she doesn't enjoy being pregnant as much as I did,  the reward is well, well, worth it :).





1 comment:

  1. You may see changes in your abdomen as ahead of schedule as the finish of the first trimester. Most ordinarily, ladies will have an infant bump showing up from weeks 12 to 16 in the subsequent trimester. For second and resulting pregnancies, ladies regularly begin demonstrating sooner than during the leading pregnancy.
    Visit this site to buy all types of medicines-"usa online pharmacy"

    ReplyDelete