9/18/2015

Oh Hey, Friday!

I feel like I blinked and this week went by.  We have been busy, busy bees over here, and we aren't slowing down any time soon. This time of year is always a non-stop, super fun, mess -- and I LOVE it. 

I'm linking up with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for Oh Hey, Friday!



And with A.Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, The Good Life, and Hello! Happiness for Five on Friday.


1. Please take a look at Christina's posts at Carolina Charm about her sweet baby Thomas, and say a prayer for their family as he has his first surgery today.  

2.  We went to the TN Valley Fair this Monday!  Stephen and I had been once before to see Boyz II Men a few years ago. (Yeah, it was awesome).  This time we had the kiddos so it was a little unnerving for an anxious lady such as myself, but we all had a blast.  Griffin had way too much fair food, and Hallie was entertained by all of the lights and noise.  We let him ride the monster trucks, and he pretended it was Blaze and the Monster Machines so he was a very happy camper.  The coolest thing was probably the petting zoo where we all saw a kangaroo jumping for the first time.










3.  Griffin stayed at school the whole three hours both days this week! Sure, we had to bribe him with a $15 truck from Target, but I say we worry about that later.  Small victories.  He even walked in instead of insisting we carry him!  Go Griffin, go



4.   We went to the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge last night.  Hallie was not the biggest fan, but Griffin LOVED it!  We got tickets last year for Christmas from my brother and his fiance.  I love gifts that we can all enjoy together and so cool that it was something none of us have ever done before and just a short drive away.  We will be taking him back in a few years for sure so maybe he can participate in the chicken races :)



5.  Monday is my 28th birthday, and we intend to celebrate all weekend long.  

Happy Friday!   

No comments:

Post a Comment