7/29/2015

Pinday Wednesday

We have all been a little sick over here since the weekend, and that means we were about to lose our minds.  I have mentioned my undying LOVE for Pinterest before, and I really do try do some of the things I find.  I'm at at 5% success rate and going strong :)

This week we made homemade slime.  A late 80s/90s kid such as myself would refer to this ask "GAK."  It was a HIT.  I'm talking about hours of entertainment.

You can find the website HERE.

We did add a little more glue than it called for.  It only takes a little Borax so one box will last forever, and now is the perfect time to stock up on glue since its back to school time around here.


Griffin helped me mix it together.  When we needed to use our hands to finish it, he started crying because he didn't want to touch it. Ha.




It took him a minute, but he came around.






He always wants to make mustaches :)


I think we will make this in all colors of the rainbow in the near future.

Happy Pinning!





No comments:

Post a Comment